Testers wanted ...

Hehe, I have played some games on that computer, and there is indeed OpenGL acceleration. I’m gonna try to recompile your code, but this time without rebuilding the textures all the time, and see if it’s any faster. Think this can be the problem? If not I won’t bother doing it

You mean this procedural stuff? Well … i have tried at my computer to disable it to see if there is any difference, it was 30 fps before and 30 fps after … but i don’t know if perhaps your card is slower at loading textures, but it shouldn’t be that slow. It could maybe be that it doesn’t support the glBlend(GL_ONE,GL_ONE) blending mode or something like that …

hello humus,

man,this topic is getting BIG…

your app runs very slow here (like a preivous post said: spf and not fps)
PII 64MB ram, it’s a Intel card with no acceleration/video mem

Ran very nicley on GeForce DDR. Locked up Voodoo 3 with black screen and required reboot.

I had not so high expectations about the Intel cards … and not voodoo3 either, since it doesn’t support 32 bit rendering or 32 bit textures. However, my cousine has a voodoo3 and it ran rather nice if he turned stenciling off. I guess it converted the textures to 16 bit.