Spirv-cross within Centos 7 docker image

I’m not sure if this is the proper place for this question, but if not please forgive.

I am attempting to use spirv-cross in a CentOS 7 docker with CMake such that the cmake script calls the find_program(SPIRVCROSS spirv-cross). This is successful, meaning that SPIRVCROSS is valid after the find_program call in CMake.

However, when my system enters the compilation phase of cmake, I get an the following error:

/usr/local/VulkanSDK/1.3.224.1/x86_64/bin/spirv-cross: /lib64/libstdc++.so.6: version GLIBCXX_3.4.20’ not found (required by /usr/local/VulkanSDK/1.3.224.1/x86_64/bin/spirv-cross)`

I am confused that the CentOS 7 docker will successfully find spirv-cross when I run: cmake -GNinja .. from inside my build directory (when running my docker image for CentOS 7) but then fail with the above when I try to actually compile as follows: ninja (once again in my docker image CentOS 7 in my build directory).

Has anyone run into this behavior before and if so, how did you remedy it?

Thanks in advance for any help.

This topic was automatically closed 183 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.