I need some help about lighting effects.
How to model scene like laght falling from
window…Or…light getting rfrected by a lense and focused on a point.
Where can i get documnetation to produce this kind of lighting effect?

Can abybody help me?

If you mean that you want to render light “rays” coming through the window(like he ones you see in a smoke filled room at night) then I think you need to look for volumetric lighting effects.I’ve never tried it but I think it’s easy to do.Good luck