Well, my scene isn’t lit at all (the polygons are rendered as if lighting was disabled), and i don’t see what i’m missing.
- lighting is activated,
- i specify a normal for each vertex (the vector is already normalized),
- i use a single light (GL_LIGHT1) using ambient and diffuse parameters,
- the position of the light seems to be correct,
- the material has been created,
- i use GL_MODULATE when i bind the textures,
- the model used is GL_SMOOTH.
In addition i compiled another program which is using lighting and there is no problem. It 's not a hardware/drivers problem…
Any suggestion ?