Gouraud Texture shading

Hi,
(This question has actually been asked before but not answered, so let’s try again…)

I need to use the texture equivalent of gouraud shading on a triangle. That is, somehow assign a differet texture to each vertex - and smoothly shade the triangle.
Multitexturing/env_combine/multipass texturing have great blending capabilities - but these seem to be per triangle. I.e., you can’t change textures between glBegin() and glEnd(). At least, I could not find a way to do so.
To sum up, does anyone know how to assign different texture images to vertices in order to smoothly shade these textures across a single triangle?

thx

multitexturing is per pixel. if you would have three texture units, you could bind all three textures once and blend between them in one pass over the triangle.
a working example i do not have in mind yet, so try to figure out it by yourself.

regards,
jan

Continuing the above (binding and activating 3 texture units). Assign per-vertex colors (1,0,0) (0,1,0) and (0,0,1). The color interpolator gives you then in (r,g,b) the 3 weights for the 3 texture units. Use register combiners to compute rtex0 + gtex1 + b*tex2