I am currently working on a 3ds model animator (see attached movie). Note that the model is not mine, I bought it with Dark Basic. This is intended to be a modeling program you can use with your friends. Currently the only format supported is 3DS, but I plan to include others. Any suggestions what features I should include?
Link to QuickTime movie:
You can find more information at the main site:
- Cleaned user interface by adding expandable tabs to panels
- Added vertex normal indicators for the selected and hovered MeshNode
- Added a menu item to toggle the vertex normal indicator
- Toolbar buttons are now connected to the TagcTabPanels
- Added example UI layouts, try using: 1 2 3 4
Recorded a few movies in everybodies’ favorite formats:
The most notable changes are:
- Major performance updates
- All aspects of the model are now collaborative (vertexes, colors and textures) – Any change you do, you’ll friends will see
- You can now import textures from a file into the scene (supports BMP,JPG,PNG)
- The server is now running on Linux with Apache/Mod Mono/XSP which was changed from originally using Windows/IIS
I just posted a new build #1.39. Visit the site for more info.
This topic was automatically closed 183 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.