I have been successfully using OpenGL for a single Windows dibsection.
Now I want to use OpenGL for a dibsection associated with a popup as well.
However, when I exit the popup, OpenGL rendering to the main window dibsection doesn’t work anymore.
I tried saving the DC and context before creating the second dibsection and then setting wglMakeCurrent( hOldDC, hOldRC ) after the second dibsection was destroyed. That didn’t help.
I tried repeating the entire process for creating an OpenGL view for the first dibsection. That didn’t help.
I must be altering something associated with the first dibsection that makes it impossible to reinitialize it with OpenGL, but I don’t know what that is.
I bet that if I recreated the main window dibsection and initialized it with OpenGL, it would work, but I don’t want to have to destroy a relatively huge bitmap and then recreate it just to get this to work.