Question about licensing/ pricing

Hello, I represent Jandisoft, Korean game company. I checked the website, but I couldn’t tell how to go about acquiring permission/ licensing to use KTX 2.0. So I am wondering if there is pricing for the software, or if it’s open source with some commercial limitation/ implication, or without much limitation as long as we clarify the source. Thank you for your consideration, and we look forward to hear your answer.

https://www.khronos.org/ktx/documentation/libktx/index.html

libktx is a small library of functions for creating and reading KTX (Khronos TeXture) files, version 1 and 2 and instantiating OpenGL® and OpenGL® ES textures and Vulkan images from them. …

The library is open source software. Source code is available at GitHub. Most of the source code and the documentation is licensed under the Apache 2.0 license. See LICENSE file for the KhronosGroup/KTX-Software project for details. When distributing the library, whether in source or binary form, this documentation must be included in the distribution or otherwise made available to recipients.