Open Gl problem

Dear Sir/ Madam
I have recently instaled a Nvidia Geforce 2 Mx 400 64mb Super graphics card and everything seemed ok, everything acknowledged it untill I try to run a game e.g Medal of Honour Allided Asulat, the the following problems occur in the opening console box and the game crashes. I a pretty sure thaat it is not the card i have given it the latest drivers and it is new. The last thing the console says is can not open “open GL” subsystem.
Please send some technical help,
James Hairsnape

— Common Initialization —
Medal of Honor PC 0.05 win-x86 Nov 27 2001
----- FS_Startup -----
Current search path:
C:\Program Files\EA GAMES\MOHAADemo\main\Pak7.pk3 (1 files)
C:\Program Files\EA GAMES\MOHAADemo\main\Pak6.pk3 (1 files)
C:\Program Files\EA GAMES\MOHAADemo\main\Pak5.pk3 (12 files)
C:\Program Files\EA GAMES\MOHAADemo\main\Pak4.pk3 (76 files)
C:\Program Files\EA GAMES\MOHAADemo\main\Pak3.pk3 (450 files)
C:\Program Files\EA GAMES\MOHAADemo\main\Pak2.pk3 (563 files)
C:\Program Files\EA GAMES\MOHAADemo\main\Pak1.pk3 (249 files)
C:\Program Files\EA GAMES\MOHAADemo\main\Pak0.pk3 (3035 files)
C:\Program Files\EA GAMES\MOHAADemo/main

4387 files in pk3 files
execing default.cfg
execing menu.cfg
execing newconfig.cfg
Config: unnamedsoldier.cfg
couldn’t exec configs/unnamedsoldier.cfg
couldn’t exec safemode.cfg
couldn’t exec localized.cfg
execing autoexec.cfg

Copy ogl.dll, opengl32.dll and anything that looks remotely OpenGLish to the game’s directory.

That should work - well, it works with Voodoos. I have exactly the same vid card as you, but I didn’t have any problems…

i have the exact prob and same card have u sorted the problem if u have plz e-mail me to tell me wat the hell u do

no_names_123@yahoo.co.uk

same problem with prosavage s3 graphics card, please some assistance is required.

nick.muir@talk21.com

i have the same problem with my tnt2 when trying to run wolfenstein, i have XP so expected problems. i tried detonator XP 23.11 and this fixes the problem with GL only problem is now i have problems with direct x as the driver likes to crash my comp if i alt-tab or minimise and restore something =/