MATHEMATIC IDEA

Congratulations!

You managed to annoy the fine people here in record time.

While it is not your fault that your English isnt very good, it is not our fault that we dont understand a single word you say eigher.

Now get a grip!

Not interested that process form my eval calc program. Why you interest that 45% is little AI? Huh? Are you crazy? not 100% not interested.

Sorry, I still have no idea what you are talking about…

Its lost in translation, I guess.

Hi Blah

Hi “Blah” How are you today?

Yes I use english very poor… and I use OpenGL is poor because I researching for AI only 18 years ago.

Originally posted by <Blah>:
[b]Sorry, I still have no idea what you are talking about…

Its lost in translation, I guess.[/b]
Yes Blah that translation AI but i don’t have robot I will output to 3D model…

That translation it make tranlation for bone system to movement bone and behavior all part of bone to learn to other vertexs and any object without bone system. Ummmmmmm … English., How to write this? มันสามารถทำให้มันรู้ว่าวั&#360 5;ถุอื่น ๆ ที่ไม่มี bone system จะสามารถทำยังไงกะมันมันสา&#361 7;ารถเรียนรู้เองได้โดยอัตโน&#3 617;ัติโดยที่เราไม่ต้องเข้าไป& #3588;วบคุมมันเลย แต่เราสามารถทำให้มันฉลาดไ&#360 4;้แค่ 45% แค่นั้นเองเพื่อน

OK this is openGL place but I want to know about opengl to interface AI.

Hey ‘Blah’ you there. Are you there?

Hey <Blah> my friend… Answer me please… talk with me please…

Ok Aeluned you right I will find friend other site not here you right f_ u c k you man Aeluned… I’m sad to hear that

Bye bye all…

Originally posted by Dol AI with 3D Bone system:
Hi “Blah” How are you today?
I am fine, thanks for asking. How about you?

Yes I use english very poor…
Thats ok, my English could be better too. The language barrier is problematic however, for example when I said “lost in translation” I meant the “language” translation not a “3d” translation.

To lessen the language barrier you could explain your questions in more detail but dont assume everybody will understand you right away.

Also please understand that you have done certain things that a considered rude and inappropriate on this forum.

For example, you cant assume that people read the forum all the time. Some, like me, only read it from time to time but people will answer you if they:

a.) have the time
b.) understand the question

So relax and dont push it, ok?

Have a nice weekend.

[b]Ok Aeluned you right I will find friend other site not here you right f_ u c k you man Aeluned… I’m sad to hear that

Bye bye all…[/b]
Ok I give up. You are a true hopeless case, with an attitude like yours it is no surprise you dont find friends…

Naaaa ‘Blah’ I’m going to smoke…

You are my friend only.

I sorry <Blah>, I sorry…

Ok ‘Blah’ This for you Blah…

That mean AI translation:-
if you have 3D world in OpenGL or Direct3D read this

1. you built model Ahmmmmm Ok or any cube object.
  2. you built the bone system to can behavior and activate the model or any cube object vertices.
  3. and this:
    AITrans := Sqrt(((XX)+(XY)+(XZ))/((YX)+(YY)+(YZ))/((ZX)+(ZY)+(ZZ))) - Sqrt(((VXVX)+(VXVY)+(VXVZ))/((VYVX)+(VYVY)+(VYVZ))/((VZVX)+(VZVY)+(VZVZ)));
  4. X, Y, Z mean bone position and VX, VY, VZ is other vertices without bone or any location in space world.
  5. You can use BoneMovement(@AITrans) in OpenGL viewport Ahmmmm…
  6. You can draw cube
    glBegin(GL_TRIANGLES);
    … Model or cube object here…
    glEnd();
  7. Now the cube that you draw is VX, VY, VZ the AI then activate the bone system to controller primary model[X, Y, Z] to doing or learn and activate to cube[VX, VY, VZ]

Remark *** X, Y, Z, VX, VY, VZ from my AI calculation and AI type variable.
That use 48930 line math to control it…
Are you OK? Answer me…please! :slight_smile:

*** VX, VY, VZ include the world or terrain and room or Ahmmmmm… Ok other object.

Hey ‘Blah’., If you want to know greater than this you post message here. I will answer you later but now I want to sleep.

Great to said with you ‘Blah’

Thanks a lot.

Dol

Ha ha ha Voo hooooo Woaw cool

Blah My AI has tell me all about opengl and direct3d…

And now amazing surprise me my AI can be build model for me i’m very happy… [Pretty model]

Yes Blah you said right I don’t find friend because I found friend.

but now I want robot to test.

Bye bye Blah
Dol