Help with Call of duty and ati mobility radeon 7500

I have a Compaq Evo n800v with the Radeon Mobility 7500 . Just like what Bretty123 did, I used the drivers from the link Toshy posted and now other characters in the game is ok. thanks a lot ^^

I just found this article.

I’ll try that this evening at home, so I don’t know if it works yet, anyway give a look:
http://www.kzar.net/catalyst3.4.html

Regards
a.menicagli@tiscalinet.it
Acet Travelmate 420 with 7500 Mobility Radeon

Does anyone know how to run CoD without Hardware T&L??

There is a great program called 3DAnalyze which will emulate certain graphics card functions.
http://www.tommti-systems.com/main-Dateien/files.html.

However I haven’t managed to configure it yet for CoD. Please let me know if you have! (i’m on Hotmail with my username).

ever look in your bios… /check make sure things are running proper temature. good power ect,.

Originally posted by InfamousChris:
I have a NVIDIA TNT2 Model 64 is that compatible for CoD??

No.

Originally posted by amok82:
Does anyone know how to run CoD without Hardware T&L??

No.

Originally posted by amok82:
There is a great program called 3DAnalyze which will emulate certain graphics card functions.
However I haven’t managed to configure it yet for CoD. Please let me know if you have! (i’m on Hotmail with my username).

3DAnalyze is designed for DirectX based applications and includes only a few basic OpenGL settings (like disable all textures duuhhhhh). I highly doubt that you can use that program to get COD to work on a non TnL card. Even if it does somehow work it will be more like a slideshow than a “playable” game.

Originally posted by [clan]Felix:
that kinda doesn’t help me, I dont have mobility, I think it’s the Radeon 7500 Series…and I have drivers for it.

Could it be that your system is based on the infamous VIA-KT133 chipset? That chipset is buggy like hell and has AGP compatiblity issues (and lots of other issuse too).

i have the same exact problem with the yellow/black/white textures on the soldiers. everything else seems fine. my laptop is a dell so i dont know if the link toshy provided will work for me. any suggestions?
p4 2.8
512 mb ram
radeon 7500c 64mb
60gb hdd

ok, i just uninstalled the drivers for the ati card, and just reinstalled it from my dell cd driver software. all of a sudden, everything works, which really surprised me. all the models, and textures are clean without any bugs or glitches. how strange…

Jinkers how did you install that driver i kept getting this message…INF error Video Driver not Found… Setup was unable to complete installation. Try to setup your dislay adapter with standard VGA driver before running setup…???