Hi. I released a complete and rich GCN assembler for Linux/Unix.
It is here: CLRadeonExtender
Documentation (ugly, but it is): CLRXToc
This is early alpha version that can be buggy and have ugly documentation.
This package provides:
- a complete GCN assembler (support GCN 1.0/1.1/1.2, full Fiji support!)
- a complete GCN disassembler (this same support as assembler)
- CLRXWrapper (embeds assembler to AMD OpenCL implementation), just try!
- doxygen documentation
- no samples (not yet)
- compatible with GNU as
- macros, nested macros
- includes (nested even in macros)
- symbols assignment, assignment expressions to symbols (.eqv pseudo-op)
- conditional compilation (.if/.elseif/.else/.endif)
- repetitions (.rept, .irp, .irpc)
- many kernels support
- GPU/binary format/bitness detection (.ifgpu/…ifngpu)
- AMD OpenCL driver detection (.get_driver_version).
- standalone binary generator for AMD Catalyst (works fine with latest drivers!) and GalliumCompute
- and more…
I encourage to test this special software and to share impressions/conclusions/thoughts.