Download OpenGL v1.2, 1.3 or 1.4

He is just a treeeeeeeeky troll that dam Whocares and what does he mean OxFF and that dam See.noe.Hear.noe.Speak.noe.! I hate him!

Grabbing someone’s unregistered name is so mature. Way to prove you’re not a child, Whocares.

Hay hes a tircky troll that one See.noe.Hear.noe.Speak.noe. The only thing is that the known universe is 42 and thats that!

Why do you two have to be enemys?(Latrans
and Whocares)You two are pathetic!

Originally posted by Mr.Jones:
Why do you two have to be enemys?(Latrans
and Whocares)You two are pathetic!

Oh goody another Alias of whocares, I assume? I wouldn’t consider Whocares (you?) an enemy, exactly. It started out as a debate. I merely presented presented arguments to challenge a single claim he made that DirectX is faster than OpenGL. He was unable to present similar arguments in a believable fashion, and so he resorted to this juvenile behavior, and tried to cloud the one clear point I challenged him on with unrelated babble.

Originally posted by Daniell:
[b]Where can i download the versin:
OpenGL v1.2, 1.3 or 1.4 are included with the drivers for your OpenGL video cards.

I cannot find a link.

Please help!

Thanks[/b]

Thanks for the info

Originally posted by Daniell:
[b]Where can i download the versin:
OpenGL v1.2, 1.3 or 1.4 are included with the drivers for your OpenGL video cards.

I cannot find a link.

Please help!

Thanks[/b]

Wow!

Thats IT!
You will NOT play with MY computer for a LONG time! No more surfing without netnanny!!

man that was so time consuming to read through this thread

Please just go away…

wow that was a waste? Or was it!

lmfao

Taht was daaa a long thread doccc! Da what do 0xff daa meano anyway?

Wow that Latrans says he can back things up wow look at what we have there boy! Wow Latrans why do you pretend that who is not asking any questions do you not know them? 0xff OxOA and he even syas he was wrong and said open gl has good things and dx has good things. (point was that dx is good but opengl is better since you can port to other os)

WOW! This is a funny thread! I’ve always liked trolls. They add an interesting… element… to these boards!

Ever notice how trolls generally cannot spell, use terrible grammar and post nonsensical sentences and words in their posts? Typically a dead give away…

hmm… i came here expecting to find tips on how to begin programming with opengl, but instead i find a bunch of people filling up space rambling on and on about a nonsense argument because neither is mature enough to let the other guy have the last word, and then drop it. maybe you guys can serve a useful function and point me toward a few really good tutorials for the absolute novice. (i want to learn for either java or c++, or both).

thanks ahead of time,

2ggaeh4e

ps: i figure someone will ask, so i’ll explain now. each letter/number stands for the first letter of a word, and the words form a phrase commonly uttered in certain religous circles. that’s all i’ll say. bye.

What’s the point of pulling up a thread that we all thought had died months ago?

If you’ll note, my last post on this subject before now was 9-11-2003.

Let it die already.

Fun is over, sorry (for the delay).
If you still have questions on OpenGL driver downloads and getting OpenGL working we have a forum for that.

This forum is mainly for technical discussions relating to programming with OpenGL.

jhgtuygvbbhmjv