XP n OpenGL again! There's no solution!

I’ll give up…This is the conclusion:

• If you have the Windows XP or Windows 2000, and want to play any game like Wolfenstein , MOHAA, Quake 3, Counter-Strike etc…, you’ll probably get this message: GLW_StartOpenGL() - could not load OpenGL subsystem

Now, you want a solution! So, what i have to say is there’s no solution…
Microsoft doesn’t want you playing these games with OpenGL! That’s all!
Many people around the world have had this problem, contacted their boards manufacturer and got no answer!
The manufacturers don’t know what to do!
They release lot of drivers to update and fix your problem, but most of them dont work!

The problem wont be fixed until Microsoft and/or the manufacturers release a bug fixer, which really works in all OS!

Lets make a manifest, a petition, whatever, and claim for the solutions!

Originally posted by Government Advisor:
[b]I’ll give up…This is the conclusion:

• If you have the Windows XP or Windows 2000, and want to play any game like Wolfenstein , MOHAA, Quake 3, Counter-Strike etc…, you’ll probably get this message: GLW_StartOpenGL() - could not load OpenGL subsystem

Now, you want a solution! So, what i have to say is there’s no solution…
Microsoft doesn’t want you playing these games with OpenGL! That’s all!
Many people around the world have had this problem, contacted their boards manufacturer and got no answer!
The manufacturers don’t know what to do!
They release lot of drivers to update and fix your problem, but most of them dont work!

The problem wont be fixed until Microsoft and/or the manufacturers release a bug fixer, which really works in all OS!

Lets make a manifest, a petition, whatever, and claim for the solutions![/b]