Windows ME

Please bear with me, I am a little new with working with OpenGL.

Is there a spicific OpenGL version for Windows ME?

What do you mean? ME = 98, you should use Win98 drivers. Personal advice: upgrade to 2k or XP - the difference is very very noticeable

No, I mean ME.
As in Windows ME (Millennium Edition).

Just to put your mind at ease, I do have other computers running Solarus, Linux, DOS/Win3.11, 98, 2000 & XP and the difference IS very noticeable.

Personally, I hate Windows ME. (It should have never been created)
But I never turn down an opportunity to troubleshoot a mechanical, electrical and/or technical problem

For that matter, let me set the record straight by stating, “I hate(but deal with) all Windows platforms!”

Originally posted by Zengar:
What do you mean? ME = 98, you should use Win98 drivers. Personal advice: upgrade to 2k or XP - the difference is very very noticeable

All versions of windows (except early versions of Win95) come with OpenGL version 1.1. Some video card makers will install drivers that include later versions, though.

Not sure if that is quite what you were asking about, though. If you have a specific problem you could describe, we might be able to help more.

Actually, that bit of info helped tremendeously! Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 183 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.