Windows 10 trouble

yow all

A ‘new’ refurbed ultrabook using Windows 10 pro and with updated graphics-driver that matches opengl 4.4 cannot execute my previous opengl works done within a forward compatible 3.3 profile on Windows 7. ?
It does not show errors except for a very general draw-call error … it executes the program and my cout debug info, but shows nothing on screen.

I will not ask Microsoft since it’s their best interest to see openGL in error and that I at best will get the merry-go-round there.

Has anyone got a clue?

edit: an odity: I tested the graphics-card and it had a fps +900 … that should be plenty for a 60hz screen…

You might install glCapsViewer just to see which graphics driver and driver version you’re currently using (alternatively just query the GL_RENDERER and GL_VERSION strings and log them).

Then try updating your graphics drivers to the latest version provided by your GPU vendor. See Getting Started for links to those. Then re-check your GL_RENDERER and GL_VERSION to see if the driver/version changed.

If you still have problems, you could try a clean install of the graphics driver.

[QUOTE=sachinkhanna48;398162]yow all

A ‘new’ refurbed ultrabook using Windows 10 pro and with updated graphics-driver that matches opengl 4.4 cannot execute my previous opengl works done within a forward compatible 3.3 profile on Windows 7. ?
It does not show errors except for a very general draw-call error … it executes the program and my cout debug info, but shows nothing on screen.

I will not ask Microsoft since it’s their best interest to see openGL in error and that I at best will get the merry-go-round there.

Has anyone got a clue?

edit: an odity: I tested the graphics-card and it had a fps +900 … that should be plenty for a 60hz screen…[/QUOTE]

Thanks for replying Dark Photon :slight_smile: