Where to place my cube for my Light POV frustum

Well I have something rendering but its all messed up. Look at image.

http://img178.imageshack.us/img178/6717/untitled2copy2or.th.jpg

The colors are as follows

green = top
orange = bottom
red = front
yellow = back
blue = left
violet = right

those are supposed to be the correct order but as you can see my top and bottom are flipped? and why does my quads look no uniform? Guess I am lost on what to do. I am trying to make a cube to represent my lights POV frustum for my shadowmapping so I can see where the volume is aiming at on my terrain…

void CTerrain::DrawShadowFrustum(bool drawFrustum)
{
	if(drawFrustum)
	{
		glDisable(GL_CULL_FACE);
		CFrustum lightPOVFrustum = CFrustum();
		glPushMatrix();
		glTranslatef(0.0f, 5.0f, 0.0f);

lightPOVFrustum.calculateFrustum(modelViewMatrix, modelProjectionMatrix, false);
		glBegin(GL_QUADS);						

glColor3f(0.0f, 1.0f, 0.0f);			// Set The Color To Green
		glVertex3f( lightPOVFrustum.frustum[3][0],  lightPOVFrustum.frustum[3][1], -lightPOVFrustum.frustum[3][2]);		// Top Right Of The Quad (Top)
		glVertex3f(-lightPOVFrustum.frustum[3][0],  lightPOVFrustum.frustum[3][1], -lightPOVFrustum.frustum[3][2]);		// Top Left Of The Quad (Top)
		glVertex3f(-lightPOVFrustum.frustum[3][0],  lightPOVFrustum.frustum[3][1],  lightPOVFrustum.frustum[3][2]);		// Bottom Left Of The Quad (Top)
		glVertex3f( lightPOVFrustum.frustum[3][0],  lightPOVFrustum.frustum[3][1],  lightPOVFrustum.frustum[3][2]);		// Bottom Right Of The Quad (Top)

glColor3f(1.0f, 0.5f, 0.0f);			// Set The Color To Orange
		glVertex3f( lightPOVFrustum.frustum[2][0], -lightPOVFrustum.frustum[2][1],  lightPOVFrustum.frustum[2][2]);		// Top Right Of The Quad (Bottom)
		glVertex3f(-lightPOVFrustum.frustum[2][0], -lightPOVFrustum.frustum[2][1],  lightPOVFrustum.frustum[2][2]);		// Top Left Of The Quad (Bottom)
		glVertex3f(-lightPOVFrustum.frustum[2][0], -lightPOVFrustum.frustum[2][1], -lightPOVFrustum.frustum[2][2]);		// Bottom Left Of The Quad (Bottom)
		glVertex3f( lightPOVFrustum.frustum[2][0], -lightPOVFrustum.frustum[2][1], -lightPOVFrustum.frustum[2][2]);		// Bottom Right Of The Quad (Bottom)

glColor3f(1.0f, 0.0f, 0.0f);			// Set The Color To Red
		glVertex3f( lightPOVFrustum.frustum[5][0],  lightPOVFrustum.frustum[5][1], lightPOVFrustum.frustum[5][2]);		// Top Right Of The Quad (Front)
		glVertex3f(-lightPOVFrustum.frustum[5][0],  lightPOVFrustum.frustum[5][1], lightPOVFrustum.frustum[5][2]);		// Top Left Of The Quad (Front)
		glVertex3f(-lightPOVFrustum.frustum[5][0], -lightPOVFrustum.frustum[5][1], lightPOVFrustum.frustum[5][2]);		// Bottom Left Of The Quad (Front)
		glVertex3f( lightPOVFrustum.frustum[5][0], -lightPOVFrustum.frustum[5][1], lightPOVFrustum.frustum[5][2]);		// Bottom Right Of The Quad (Front)

glColor3f(1.0f, 1.0f, 0.0f);			// Set The Color To Yellow
		glVertex3f( lightPOVFrustum.frustum[4][0], -lightPOVFrustum.frustum[4][1], -lightPOVFrustum.frustum[4][2]);		// Bottom Left Of The Quad (Back)
		glVertex3f(-lightPOVFrustum.frustum[4][0], -lightPOVFrustum.frustum[4][1], -lightPOVFrustum.frustum[4][2]);		// Bottom Right Of The Quad (Back)
		glVertex3f(-lightPOVFrustum.frustum[4][0],  lightPOVFrustum.frustum[4][1], -lightPOVFrustum.frustum[4][2]);		// Top Right Of The Quad (Back)
		glVertex3f( lightPOVFrustum.frustum[4][0],  lightPOVFrustum.frustum[4][1], -lightPOVFrustum.frustum[4][2]);		// Top Left Of The Quad (Back)

glColor3f(0.0f, 0.0f, 1.0f);			// Set The Color To Blue
		glVertex3f(-lightPOVFrustum.frustum[1][0],  lightPOVFrustum.frustum[1][1],  lightPOVFrustum.frustum[1][2]);		// Top Right Of The Quad (Left)
		glVertex3f(-lightPOVFrustum.frustum[1][0],  lightPOVFrustum.frustum[1][1], -lightPOVFrustum.frustum[1][2]);		// Top Left Of The Quad (Left)
		glVertex3f(-lightPOVFrustum.frustum[1][0], -lightPOVFrustum.frustum[1][1], -lightPOVFrustum.frustum[1][2]);		// Bottom Left Of The Quad (Left)
		glVertex3f(-lightPOVFrustum.frustum[1][0], -lightPOVFrustum.frustum[1][1],  lightPOVFrustum.frustum[1][2]);		// Bottom Right Of The Quad (Left)

glColor3f(1.0f, 0.0f, 1.0f);			// Set The Color To Violet
		glVertex3f(lightPOVFrustum.frustum[0][0],  lightPOVFrustum.frustum[0][1], -lightPOVFrustum.frustum[0][2]);		// Top Right Of The Quad (Right)
		glVertex3f(lightPOVFrustum.frustum[0][0],  lightPOVFrustum.frustum[0][1],  lightPOVFrustum.frustum[0][2]);		// Top Left Of The Quad (Right)
		glVertex3f(lightPOVFrustum.frustum[0][0], -lightPOVFrustum.frustum[0][1],  lightPOVFrustum.frustum[0][2]);		// Bottom Left Of The Quad (Right)
		glVertex3f(lightPOVFrustum.frustum[0][0], -lightPOVFrustum.frustum[0][1], -lightPOVFrustum.frustum[0][2]);		// Bottom Right Of The Quad (Right)

glEnd();						
		glPopMatrix();
		glEnable(GL_CULL_FACE);
	}
}

BTW I am not normalizing the planes and tried and was no difference…

You’re drawing with the same coordinate for every frustum ‘plane’ and exctruding using negative sign. Basically for each quad you take a point extrude to a line then extrude to a plane by flipping around an axis.

That’s never going to draw your frustum.
You need to draw from one point in the frustum to another, not the same point flipped which is completely meaningless.

In other word connect the dots instead of making new dots through axis mirroring.