Website

my website http://groups.msn.com/openglproblems is in the process of moving to www.freewebs.com/openglfix

_E_03
Open GL Problems Expert

Originally posted by _E_03:
Open GL Problems No_it_all
Shouldn’t that be:

Knowit_all, Notat_all or (simply put) smart a$$?

Besides, its a BAD advise to tell people to download a nine year old DLL for an obsolete operating system.

I still think you have no clue what you are talking about and spamming this board with your crap is not welcome either.

I’ll contact the webmaster and see what he has to say about it.

well it seems like you think your a know-it-all . I have been a registerd memberhere for years and have helped numerous people. All you are is (i dunno) dosent look like you have helped anybody

and the 9 year old dl is only if your very stuck ,try it it works,all other methods have worked

well it seems like you think your a know-it-all.
I never said that. All I know is that you dont have problems with OpenGL unless you do something dumb. I set up countless system with various 3d cards (from the every begining I may add) and NEVER EVER had a single problem.

[b]I have been a registerd memberhere for years and have helped numerous people.

Your profile says 06-06-2003. Oh wait, you have changed names.

[QUOTE]Originally posted by _E_03:
[QB]All you are is (i dunno) dosent look like you have helped anybody[/b]
Well you have changed names, I did that too :eek:

and the 9 year old dl is only if your very stuck ,try it it works,all other methods have worked

you make not realize but alot of ppl still use win 95