VBO and vertexprogram in software

I bet this consumer will browse the web during 10 years before he even thinks of opening the three-sheet documentation. And if that person is not connected to the Internet s/he will call the hot-line, especially if it’s free.

Mind me, I love documentation. But my little experience has shown the poor interest people bear in docs.

Anyway I think this discussion is pointless. I’m not going to change your opinion as well as you’re not going to change mine
Moreover it’s off-topic, so could we stop it here please ?

[b]
<comments deleted>

Anyway I think this discussion is pointless. I’m not going to change your opinion as well as you’re not going to change mine
Moreover it’s off-topic, so could we stop it here please ?[/b]

It’s a party foul to make comments on an off-topic sub-thread and call for the sub-thread’s termination all in the same post.

Cass

edit: Screwed up the UBB mark-up by being too clever with my edits…

[This message has been edited by cass (edited 04-08-2003).]

I’m asking him to shut up. I don’t really care if he replies. It would be fair if he did (for the last-word theory), but anyhow I shall not reply then. I hate off-topic posts and I think this has gone too far here (and while I’m replying again it is “even more too far” )

Originally posted by vincoof:
I’m asking him to shut up. I don’t really care if he replies.

Sorry, vincoof, but what do you mean by “shut up?” Did I say something funny? I guess it was you who tried to be funny. I don’t really care if you like me or not, but try to choose expressions.
Simply wanted to clear it out.

ROFL It’s a typo !

I wanted to write “I’m not asking it to shut up” instead of “I’m asking him to shut up”.

I rarely check what I write in my posts, but … this time it makes a big difference !

Sorry for the inconvenience, I did not want to flame. Sincerely.

It’s all right. Sorry.