TNT2 locks on opengl

I just got a TNT2 (m64) and everything seems to be running fine, with the exception that when I try to run anything that involves opengl, the computer completely locks up.
The previous card I had used the MCD, and the TNT2 uses the ICD. Could it possibly still be using a wrong .dll or something?

He, this is interesting. My son has a new Gamebeast pc (AMD Athlon, AMD Chipset, and because of waiting for the GeForce2 32 MB a nVidia Riva TNT2 M64).
Exactly the same is happening. TombRaider OK.
QuakeIII, Soldier of Fortune or Starship Trooper locks up. I also pinpointed the problem down to OpenGl problem, and therefore I end up here…
I’m in contact with the SoF manufacturer so if I know a solution I post it here again.

He, this is interesting. My son has a new Gamebeast pc (AMD Athlon, AMD Chipset, and because of waiting for the GeForce2 32 MB a nVidia Riva TNT2 M64).
Exactly the same is happening. TombRaider OK.
QuakeIII, Soldier of Fortune or Starship Trooper locks up. I also pinpointed the problem down to OpenGl problem, and therefore I end up here…
I’m in contact with the SoF manufacturer so if I know a solution I post it here again.

Just set “AGP Aperture size” to lowest value in your bios (should be 4MB) and the TNT2 should work like a charm

If nothing helps: Nvidia V7.17 and DirectX8 kills your probs!
Heiko