This is NOT off-topic : )

Originally posted by Ysaneya:
glFinish(GL_STUPID_THREAD);
Y.

Isn’t touching a thread done with glSwedish(). Oh no, I touched it.

I agree. No reason to pull the finnish into this!

-Ilkka

I started to program a first person ego shooter. I want to show a map of the building to the player. For this I call glGetMap(). But nothing happens. I also tried glGetPixelMap() but also nothing happens. Can you help me?

Posted in a forum a long time ago…

“Hello y’all! I am trying to add a mirror in my game, so i can see myself. Is there a glmirror or whatever function? I don’t have the docs, so I can’t look!”

NOW, you can glFlush() this thread. lol

Hey, everybody !!!
I see, you still laugh of me!
And do you know that I wrote program with using my personal function glTraceRayEXT and it gives me a 12,345,678.900 intersections per second?!
Teach from me how to write super programs:
This is my program:

#include [www.opengl.org/C++`s folder/gl/glext.h]
void main()
{
I: - Hey, glTaceRay, give me a some intersections
GeForce2MX: - You are welcome, C++, hold a pocket more widely and wait…
I: - GeForce2MX, show me a very nice image.
GeForce2MX: - No problem!
glDestroyTopic(glGetCurrentTopic());
glDestroyHint(GL_WITH_CONTRIBUTORS | GL_WITH_WHO_WATCHING_AT_THIS_CODE_NOW);
}
// Copyright @2003, C++ corporation.
// All right reserved.
// For viewing this code you must go to prison.

Are you watching this code now? …
!!!
Aha! You watching! Its criminality! But, hopefully, you can buy my silence! Well, now you owe me a $ 2000 if you dont want to go to prison for 200 years.

Thank you for attention :slight_smile:

Hey C++ , no one is laughing at you …this is thread just for fun …i did not started to offend anyone , just for the Gl coders take a little rest and write some funny stuff

I am porting an old shoot’em 'up written for the ZX Spectrum on SUN SOlaris 9 but I found really disappointed because SUN guys decided not to support the ARB_convert_toOS(GLenum GL_SOURCE_PLATFORM,GLenum GL_DESTINATION_PLATFORM) extension. Now what can I do ? I tried wrapping it into a precompiled shader for Directx 9 but it still
flickers…any suggestion ?