Texture Mapping Issue

I cannot get the “warping” to occur. Changed the texture to a chequerboard pattern to make it more clear. Also tested on Windows.

So it’s starting to look like it might be a driver issue.

[QUOTE=GClements;1271534]I cannot get the “warping” to occur. Changed the texture to a chequerboard pattern to make it more clear. Also tested on Windows.

So it’s starting to look like it might be a driver issue.[/QUOTE]

Yep. And I just tested it on another computer, and it worked! Wonderful… A very bitter sweet victory. Is there any way to fix my drivers? Or is that another thread’s worth of question?

GLuint sampID = glGetAttribLocation(programID, "TextSamp2D");

But you actually see the texture?

[QUOTE=hlewin;1271590]

GLuint sampID = glGetAttribLocation(programID, "TextSamp2D");

But you actually see the texture?[/QUOTE]

Yeah. And on any computer but my laptop the texture shows up perfectly. Should I ppst my specs? Would that help?

That line is a clear mistake - you should be calling glUniformLocation.
Apart from this I do not see anything that could cause your issue.

A thing I’d try for debbuging is to directly use the texcoords as fragment color in the fs. Something like

gl_FragColor = vec4(f_UV, 0.0, 1.0);

and have a look if the color gradient warps too.

[QUOTE=hlewin;1271614]That line is a clear mistake - you should be calling glUniformLocation.
Apart from this I do not see anything that could cause your issue.

A thing I’d try for debbuging is to directly use the texcoords as fragment color in the fs. Something like

gl_FragColor = vec4(f_UV, 0.0, 1.0);

and have a look if the color gradient warps too.[/QUOTE]

Actually somebody suggested that in this thread. If I was looking at them correctly, they were bending the exact same way as the textures would be. But it was a little less pronounced because of the blending.