Stride value in convolution

Hi,there
I am just wanna port OpenVX to our board ,and found the convolution layer only has the argument:

typedef struct _vx_nn_convolution_params_t
{
    vx_size padding_x;                 /*!< \brief Number of elements added at each side in the x dimension of the input. */
    vx_size padding_y;                 /*!< \brief Number of elements added at each side in the y dimension of the input. */
    vx_enum overflow_policy;         /*!< \brief A <tt> VX_TYPE_ENUM</tt> of the <tt> vx_convert_policy_e</tt> enumeration. */
    vx_enum rounding_policy;         /*!< \brief A <tt> VX_TYPE_ENUM</tt> of the <tt> vx_round_policy_e</tt> enumeration. */
    vx_enum down_scale_size_rounding; /*!< \brief Rounding method for calculating output dimensions. See <tt>\ref vx_nn_rounding_type_e</tt> */
    vx_size dilation_x;            /*!< \brief "inflate" the kernel by inserting zeros between the kernel elements in the x direction. The value is the number of zeros to insert.*/
    vx_size dilation_y;            /*!< \brief "inflate" the kernel by inserting zeros between the kernel elements in the y direction. The value is the number of zeros to insert.*/
} vx_nn_convolution_params_t;

and in my models the cnn has the stride value , so how can I input the stride value ?

it confuses me too. default to 1?

well, I read the specification more carefully
this time. Stride is caculated inversely according to input size and output size. Stride is skip value

This topic was automatically closed 183 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.