Still a beginner but have a question about 3D Studio Max

Hello

I orderd the demo free CD on the fetures of 3D Studio Max from Kintex. But i didnt see a price. I dont want to buy it or anything but im just wondering how much does it cost?

Thanks

I beleive that it retails around $5000.00
but can be found for around $3500 on the street. I’m not 100 percent sure on this however

lol screw that 5000 dollars I would just download it from a warez website.

Anybody who wants to know about where to download 3D studio Max go to:
www.imaginers.com/iw/

I WILL NOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR THE CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE GO ON YOUR OWN RISK!

So apparently you’ve already downloaded this software and wanted to know just how much money you had ripped someone off?

It’s times like this where heavier moderation of the board is appropriate.

Get rid of the above message with the link off the board.

agreed, Warz are illegial, and as a software developer, you should know better than to rip other developers off. A student version of the software is available and is much cheeper than the professional version. I suggest you look into it.
You may think it’s great now that you have free software, but if you ever develop a game, demo or other program on illegial software and try to sell it, your in for one big legal fight. I’ve seen it happen!!

C-ya
Roach

I won’t comment on what has already been said…

Just a remark: if you ever see a message that should be censored, you can always contact the board administrator.

It happened once or twice that stupid guys posted those “Win $$$ in no time” messages here. I just dropped the administrator an e-mail and he deleted the thread almost immediately…

Regards.

Eric