simple 3d render engine ( shader not executed ???? )

Sorry for asking, iam new to OpenGL (and pretty bad:() . Iam currently writing on a simple 3d render engine and I think the shader is not executed ( I will add the Code as attachment (and sorry for the bad english :)). What did I wrong ? May I messed up with the VAO and its VBOs ? Later i replaced parts of my Code with the Code from some tutorials. It Looks like the shader is not executed because i get a WHITE (not red) rectangle and not a cube.

It looks like a uniform that you use for calculations in your vertex shader (simple.vs) is commented out. This would mean that it’s not initializing the uniform variable, and when you use it in calculations, it would create an error. You could double check this with your log file for your shader, it should show an error and what line, but that’s probably going to be your problem.

Side note, what tutorial are you using? It seems nice and organized into classes, etc. I’ve been following: http://learnopengl.com

And I have a tutorial youtube channel of my own here, please check it out and subscribe if you like, I’m also starting a patreon soon:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzx8alrxVELz5h1dfCdkdfg?view_as=subscriber

Regards,
Jeff

Thank you,

[QUOTE=OceanJeff40;1293265]It looks like a uniform that you use for calculations in your vertex shader (simple.vs) is commented out. This would mean that it’s not initializing the uniform variable, and when you use it in calculations, it would create an error. You could double check this with your log file for your shader, it should show an error and what line, but that’s probably going to be your problem.
[/QUOTE]
i fixed it but sadly it doesnt work either :frowning: (the result is the same and iam surprised that checkCompileErrors() didnt printed it (is the shader even compiled ?? ))

I used following tutorials:
1.learnopengl.com/
2.opengl-tutorial.org/
3.Youtube “Thin Matrix” (in Java)

What do you mean with “shader log file” ? Is there a way to debug them like Code on the cpu ?

Regards,
Creepy