Seeking help in relation to waht i need to start developing in OpenGL

I`m new to this OpenGL thing, i have only been reading some articles about it and got really interested in the matter so i wish to develop in OpenGL and i need someone to tell me what i need to start doing so…

Any help is extremelly appreciated. I have heard you need high understanding in C++ language, is that correct? if it is how likely am i getting into it without problems? if theres any problem with my english i ask your forgiveness this is not my mother language so its natural making mistakes…

There’s the “Getting Started” page on the wiki that also has links to tutorials; some but probably not all will have some material on setting up the development environment as well.
Having programming experience is certainly extremely helpful, some learning materials will assume so and focus on explaining the graphics/OpenGL aspects and not the general programming issues. The OpenGL API is specified with a C language interface and there are bindings to many other programming languages, so if you are more familiar with another language you don’t necessarily have to switch.

[QUOTE=IceTag;1261741]I have heard you need high understanding in C++ language, is that correct?[/QUOTE] Not correct. A basic understanding of ‘C’ is adequate. However, if you are not comfortable with programming in general, you’ll have a tough time. Look at the tutorials. You’ll see that not much programming is required to do basic stuff.