I got a problem with exporting to Collada, maybe someone has same problems.
- create a simple cube model, attach skeleton and bones, make simple rotation animation
- export in Collada (file1.dae)
- preview .dae file in Finder and see rotation as it expected. Ok that’s good
- save .jas file and close it
- reopen recently saved .jas and export in Collada (file2.dae)
- compare two files (file1.dae and file2.dae)
- the animation id is different the source id is different
I’m using SceneKit and because of the problem described above I have to resave the model and all animations (takes) each time I made any changes in any animation (take).