S3 Graphics Inc. Prosavage

Hi,

I have a S3 Graphics inc. Prosavag videocard running under XP and Return to Castle Wolfenstein does not work together with it. I get the following error message: ‘GLW_StartOpenGL() - could not load OpenGL subsystem’.

Does anyone know the website where I can download a driver for this soundcard? Or has someone tips for me how to solve this problem in another way?

Thanks in advance.

I have exactly the same error message with Medal of honour allied assault, any advice desperately needed,

nick.muir@talk21.com

Same problem as you.I tried even the 88.5MB monolithic GLSetup but it didn’t trace any driver too, from it.Please if you find any solution on this i’ll be glad to know:
michaelnedos@hotmail.com
If you did plese send the e-mail under “oglsetup” subject.
Thanks a lot.

Originally posted by mixalis:
Same problem as you.I tried even the 88.5MB monolithic GLSetup but it didn’t trace any driver too, from it.Please if you find any solution on this i’ll be glad to know:
nexxus6@hotmail.com
If you did plese send the e-mail under “oglsetup” subject.
Thanks a lot.

Greetings,

Have the same Prob !!

Any help would be appreciated

TTFN

Steve

Originally posted by Euterpia:
[b]Hi,

I have a S3 Graphics inc. Prosavag videocard running under XP and Return to Castle Wolfenstein does not work together with it. I get the following error message: ‘GLW_StartOpenGL() - could not load OpenGL subsystem’.

Does anyone know the website where I can download a driver for this soundcard? Or has someone tips for me how to solve this problem in another way?

Thanks in advance.[/b]