Rip effects in all openGL based games

i have “Rip” effects in all my openGL games … i mean the textures get ripped and then the game frezzes fro about 10-20 secs and continue … but after2-3 secs it frezze again … and again… i dont have that kind of problem in direct3d or 2d stuff only in openGL …btw i have geforce 2 mx 400 …
i tried new drivers but its not good … any1 knows what can be done ?
oh and also everytime i turn on my comp i see everythign ripped 2 and hear a high sound of cooling van … after like 5min i have to restart and all good … but the openGL problem wont go away …

u lame pp in this stuiped forum cant answer a simple quastion ? just say yes i know what 2 do or no i dont know what 2 do … whores

-You decided not to include any information about your system (-10 points).
-Nobody knows what you mean when you say “rip” effect (-50 points).
-You have admited that you have the same problem in 2D “oh and also everytime i turn on my comp i see everythign ripped 2 and hear a high sound of cooling van…”, so it doesnt have anything to do with OpenGL, but with you fooked up system (-100 points)
-you are b!chting about the fact that nobody replies to your post, because noboby knows WTF you are talking about (-1000 points)

Result: -1160 points, “You are so clever that you must not use a computer!”

lol ok i sorry that i was bitchen … but i do know about comp and i mean rip effects like the textures getting sliced horizontly and then it stucks … its only happens in opengl based games not direct3d … i have athlon XP 1600 , 266mb ddr and geforce 2 mx 400 …

Dude, you had your change but you blew it.

Get smart!

I guess the imposter wanted to say “You had your chance, but you blew it.”

I agree to a certain extend, but “hijacking” my nick is just lame…

A few important info is missing :

OS?
driver version?
screen setting?
(we know the video card)

The amount of ram and the processor is not very interesting. It’s only a problem if you have 1 MB and a 286