Primitives , instructions , matrix

can i primitives copy by for instructions in order to matrix build ?

I’m sorry; I don’t understand what you’re asking. Could you try again?

can I duplicate primitiveness using the instruction for and build the matrix ?

Your English simply isn’t good enough to describe what you’re asking about. You’re writing English words, but they don’t form a coherent thought. It seems like a jumble of words that happens to be a sentence.

For example:

“can I duplicate primitiveness”

Duplicate the primitiveness of what? And how does that relate to 3D graphics? Yes, 3D graphics has primitives, but that’s different from “primitiveness”.

I think you are asking if it’s possible to enclose primitive drawing calls in a for loop each with a different transformation matrix, correct? The answer is Yes.

I guess so. He probably wants to do

glBegin(…);
for(…)
{
glVertex
}
glEnd();

or perhaps

for(…)
{
glLoadMatrixf(…);
glBegin(…);
glVertex
glEnd();
}

if You can , give me any example , please .

You are basically asking us to write a program for you, which I won’t do. It is your job to create your storage classes and then interact with GL. It doesn’t require any special skills to do it.

I don’t even know what programming language you are using. How do you expect me to give you an example?

Write some code. If you have a problem, show that you have at least attempted to solve the problem.

if You can , help me in literature choice . I write in Visual C++ 2010 express , perhaps in visual c++ 2010 professional .

This topic was automatically closed 183 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.