Please Try My 3D Game

Originally posted by Hazem_vb:
Iam a
MicroSoft VC++ Certified

Ah, say no more - that explains everything.

[b] Is the Speed Of The Game Consider an

undesirable purpose ?

The Real Chellange For The Game Programmer

Is how to optimize the speed of his game .
[/b]

Oh My God! You have opened my eyes. ASAP i will change all my apps to be frame dependent. Then i show them to my cheef and soon he wiil see how great programmer I am.

I get an error message, that the display mode could not be set and the App starts in windowed mode.
Then I see the stadium and the intro sequence and after that the App exits without any error message … strange.

But why in hell 5 pieces for download?

Diapolo

Originally posted by Diapolo:
[b]I get an error message, that the display mode could not be set and the App starts in windowed mode.
Then I see the stadium and the intro sequence and after that the App exits without any error message … strange.

But why in hell 5 pieces for download?

Diapolo[/b]

That Message Appears because FullScreen Mode has

Failed .

In the next version i will handle it …

About 5 Pieces that is because tripod web sites

doesnot support more that 500kb sent at time .

Sorry For Upset You

Hazem_vb

An OpenGL Game Developer

Originally posted by MichaelK:
[b]OK. I will be more clear.
I havent seen your latest version, but ive seen the earlier version.

1. The EXE file was duplicated in data directory - its a big waste of space.
  2. The texture map of people in the background was unnecesary large. You have just replicated data. Isnt better to shrink the texmap and use REPEAT filter?
  3. Models IMO were ugly cause they had too many tris. Try reducing poly conunt - models will occupy less bytes and you will be able to create smooth animations.[/b]

About

This doesnot happen because i really download and

play it.

about 2

you are right and thanks for that advice

About 3

Iam now working to change these models and coming

really with Real Ones .

Hazem_vb

An OpenGL Game Programmer …

Originally posted by knackered:
Ah, say no more - that explains everything.

Iam also Sun Certified

Originally posted by MichaelK:
Oh My God! You have opened my eyes. ASAP i will change all my apps to be frame dependent. Then i show them to my cheef and soon he wiil see how great programmer I am.

It is not a Frame Dependent Game .Most Of Events

is Time Based .

See it first

Hazem_vb

An OpenGl Game Programmer

Originally posted by StefanG:
[b]Your game still has a long way to go before it is ready for public review. I also think you will be better off not posting this to the “advanced OpenGL programming” forum, but to try to advertise it someplace a little more games-oriented.

You still have a lot of issues to solve, but I wish you the best of luck. Even if this never makes it into a final playable game, you will learn a lot from doing it. Have fun![/b]

Thanks For Your Constructive Opinion

Hazem_vb

An OpenGL Game Programmer

I’m curious why you use short lines and empty rows inbetween in your posts.

Originally posted by Humus:
I’m curious why you use short lines and empty rows inbetween in your posts.

youre not obviously ms certified humus?

but seriously i believe its cause the box that we get to type text into is so very small (designed for ppl that use the internet in a 400x300 size screen, ie ignoring the 99.999999% of ppl that use 640x480 or larger)
this isa complaint of mine why cant the maker of this forum make the text box larger. its a major pain in the ass.
ill leave u to work out why this makes hazem push an enter at the end of each line

The text box?

Just dont press enter after each line. Or in the case of some posters, dont press enter twice.

Man, you guys just love to complain dont you? I hate to see what kind of stuff you’ll be posting here when you turn 50.

“Oh man, yesterday I went to the doctor and he said my testicles need to come off! BTW my Hforce 500 is crashing but that doesn’t matter anymore cause my testicles got to come off.”

V-man

[b] Iam also Sun Certified

[/b]

Hey, pay me £1000 and you can be ‘knackered’ certified.

Just to be precise, the 3d applet is done by AnfyTeam (some ex Amiga sceners (Ramjam) now doing java applets and mobile software), not from the site author…

> > I prefer my game
> > http://xhosxe.free.fr/glaxium
> > Give it a try !

> I really goto your site but i couldnot find
> your game .

Try again it is hidden somewhere in the page

So… I guess this wouldn’t work on Linux?

Sorry

nice game glaxium …

About the ArabFifa …
Nice start … But still needs alot of work …

Speed of game on my machine is crazy. All I see is a man standing then a ball in the net …

More realistic textures on player, like head, shorts, tshirt would be nice … … The ball needs a better texture too.

Have Fun …