OT: OpenGL Tutorial Writers

Does anyone here have a tutorial/like to write a tutorial on anything that has got to do with OpenGL? (Like using a particular extension, or technique, etc.). I am looking for tutorials/articles to put up in my guest writers section at:
http://nomad.openglforums.com/tutorials2.html

Thanks.

I can write some tutorials,3D model format specifications and articles if you want.

Mihail121: hey, that’d be great! the topic would be totally up to what you believe this community needs some more articles/tutorials on… . Let me know what you have chosen and when it’s finished… .

Other experts: ey, anyone want to contribute also? thanks!

@nomad82:

i would be careful, if i where you, if the mihail121 is that “mihail…” over whom is spoken in several other online discussion boards…

Yes i am that Mihail that you know from the other forums and i wanna ask…so?I don’t understand why shoud he be carefull.Have you ever saw something from my work to tell the guy be carefull or you you’ve only heard words?So why you guys don’t stop talking behind my back and start doing something “real” like i’m trying.Now about that tutorials.I can begin with basic system initialization(GLUT and Win32),explain some basic things like geometry,data arrays,texturing,display lists,bla-bla-bla and then get to some real things like particle systems,somo model formats,extension demos,etc.

DJSnow: hi. sorry, i haven’t been around much in this discussion board. may i know what’s there that i should know?

Mihail121: ey, it’d be OK also if you start with particles systems, model formats, extension demos, etc. and skip the basic GLUT and win32 stuffs… .

Originally posted by nomad82:
Mihail121: ey, it’d be OK also if you start with particles systems, model formats, extension demos, etc. and skip the basic GLUT and win32 stuffs… .

Just don’t expect anything that’s actually relevant to Opengl.

Mihail121: ey, sorry, i accidentally deleted your email before i got to read it…would you mind sending it again?

rgpc: hello! is there something here that i should really know? hmm…

Yeah,you shoud really know one thing and it’s very important.rgpc won’t stop to talk untill everyone confess that he’s the best OGL programmer on earth!

Popcorn, anyone? Wants some coke while watching the spectacle?

Originally posted by Mihail121:
Yeah,you shoud really know one thing and it’s very important.rgpc won’t stop to talk untill everyone confess that he’s the best OGL programmer on earth!

Then you’re in for a very long wait - as everyone knows, I, knackered, am the best OGL programmer on earth! No matter what preacher man you confess to (catholic, muslim, hindu or jew), nothing’s gonna change that fact. Amen. God bless the U S of Iraq.

Dammnit Knackered! You get all the best accolades!

Good to know hard work is rewarded in some way. If you behave like a big enough twt, you’re awarded the "best goddam twt in the universe" accolade too! This is my second year as current holder! Beat saddam by a knats ar*se

BTW, Nutty - saw that feature article on Climax in this months Edge - no mention of you anywhere! Were you off sick that day?

You guys “knackered” me up .I really have to wait quite a long time if i wait for someone to say some good sounding jokes but it’s nice to see such people really exist.Even if they aren’t really joking…

Ei,Nomad.I saw that you guys are writting articles about the tutorials.Shoud i code a project or just right a n article?

I dunno knackered - I think a recount is in order - the info minister would have to be a sure thing…

sadly, i don’t have any idea of what you guys are talking about…perhaps in time, when i start hanging out in this discussion board… .

Mihail121: ey, it’d be best (i guess) that an article have an accompanied source code/project. it’d be nice to have codes portable (although limiting to win32 wouldn’t be a problem, since the focus would be on the topic… ). I have read your mail, perhaps starting with MD3 model?.. . Thanks very much! . Glad to see experts wanting to write tutorials for others too… .

Ok,i’ve begann working on the OpenGL system and i’ll move to the tutorial itself tomorow.Don’t know what will do first.Either MD2 or MD3.That’s all for now.

P.S.
I will be good to have site,where people can find everything they want to know.Including articles,tutorials,bla-bla-bla-bla.Programming stuff

[This message has been edited by Mihail121 (edited 04-28-2003).]

Yeah, we could call it something like…flipcode…or…gamedev
Something catchy like that.

Yeah!No when i think of it you’re right.Just that they aren’t overloaded with tutorials and code examples…