OpenGl Updates

I really don’t know what I am doing. I have a program called MyVirtualHome but I can’t seem to use it. It is telling me I need updates for OpenGL and to go to the manufacturers website. I am so stupid I don’t even know how to find out who the manufacturer is! I tried OpenGL.org but everything I search just tells me that I need to go to the manufactuers website! Can anyone get me started on the right path please?

yeah sure …i won’t go into the technicals about it but you have to get the latest drivers for your video card and that will update your OpenGL support. You will have to find out what make of video card you have (ATI, Nvidia,Intel …etc etc)goto there website and download the latest driver …if you have trouble finding what type of video card you have try looking in the device manager under display adapters or even contact where you bought your machine from and ask them what type of video card it is and go from there.

Hope That helps

This topic was automatically closed 183 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.