OpenGl Tutorial Issues!!

I’m going to keep this short, as my time is probably better spent trying to answer specific questions concerning my circumstances versus creating a wall of text trying to explain it all.

I’m trying to learn 3d programming, specifically OpenGl, using the book “Learning Modern 3D Graphics Programming” and a number of other resources as a guide.
I downloaded premake and the unofficial glsdk toolkit

I’ve managed to create build files and compile them for all of the libraries in the kit as well as the tutorials. However it’s when I try to do the same with the tutorials in the separate package I was advised in the book to download that I run into trouble! I finally managed to make build files for those tutorials but when I try to compile them it says:
||=== Build: Debug in Tut 01 Main (compiler: GNU GCC Compiler) ===|
ld.exe||cannot find -lframeworkD|
||=== Build failed: 1 error(s), 0 warning(s) (0 minute(s), 0 second(s)) ===|

Don’t even know what that means and search results have yielded nothing. Please someone try to help me I keep hitting walls with these damn tutorial files, I just wanna get to learning! Surely someone has some insight

Thanks in advance

You are trying to link your executable to the library called “frameworkD”. The linker tries to expand this name to “libframeworkD.a” but can’t find that file.

You have to setup the linker input paths in your IDE so they point to the directory that contains “libframeworkD.a”.