OpenGL SuperBible 5th Chapter09 linking issues

Hello, I’ve recently reached chapter 09 of the SuperBible 5th ed. and I’m struggling with running the examples.
Based on several advice on this forum I’ve managed to fix any code errors by using code from here:

However, now when I try to run the example, I get errors like these:
Error 5 error LNK1281: Unable to generate SAFESEH image. C:\Users\Capybara\Downloads\SB 5\VisualStudio2008\Chapter09\hdr_msaa\Debug\hdr_msaa.exe 1 1 hdr_msaa
Error 3 error LNK2026: module unsafe for SAFESEH image. C:\Users\Capybara\Downloads\SB 5\VisualStudio2008\Chapter09\hdr_msaa\zlib.lib(gvmat32.obj) hdr_msaa
Error 2 error LNK2026: module unsafe for SAFESEH image. C:\Users\Capybara\Downloads\SB 5\VisualStudio2008\Chapter09\hdr_msaa\zlib.lib(inffas32.obj) hdr_msaa

To overcome this, I’ve changed project properties like this:
Linker->Advanced->Image has safe exception handlers->No (/SAFESEH:NO)

However, now when I try to run it I get these linker errors which I dont know how to solve:

Error	27	error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol xxxx referenced in function xxxxxx

(I cannot post full error due to forum blocking it)

There’s much more (181) of them and I dont know what to do now, does anybody know any solution?

I’m using Windows 7 x64 and Microsoft Visual Studio 2013 Ultimate.

Topic can be closed, I solved my problem by creating entirely new project and building my own libraries: )