OpenGL on Windows XP?

Whenever I try to install Tribes 2 on my computer, an error box appears saying that GLsetup requires Windows 95 or 98 to install. Then it gives me a page to go to to learn how to install it on other operating systems, but the page doesn’t exist. What should I do?

I hate to quote myself but here it goes:

Originally posted by Qwerty77:
[b]GLSetup is ancient. People usually get the impression that GLSetup installs OpenGL, well it doesnt. Since Win95B all versions of Windows include OpenGL. Unfortunatly the drivers that come with said Windows version only support Microsoft’s own DirectX but not OpenGL, so you need to download the appropriate driver for your ATI ( or Nvidia ( chipset based board.

GLSetup is/was a little utility that detected what kind of 3d chipset your card was using (3DFX, Rendition, Number9, ATI, S3, Nvidia, Trident, …) and downloaded the appropriate driver for you. As you may have noticed most of the manufacturers in the list above are dead or their market share is not worth mentioning.

GLSetup was last updated (as far as I recall) around July 2001, its discontinued because today 90% of the drivers have proper OpenGL support and the remaining 10% is shared between SiS, Trident, PowerVR and so forth who either dont support OpenGL at all or have buggy/incomplete drivers.

GLSetup is obsolete and hence discontinued and no longer supported.[/b]