Hello everyone, I’m an Italian student, so you have to excuse me if my English is not perfect.
I have some problems using the matrix stack in an application for an exam. In particular, the application implements a model viewer and i have to modify it:
- positioning just 3 different geometric models in the scene using OpenGl function: glPushMatrix() and glPopMatrix().
- Permit translation, rotation of the single object respect of the WCS, OCS, VCS reference system. The single objects must be selected by means of ‘1’ ‘2’ ‘3’ key. The trasformations of translation or rotation must me applied by means of key ‘x’ ‘X’ ‘y’ ‘Y’ ‘z’ ‘Z’. The selection of the type of the transformation (translation/rotation) and the reference system must be done with:
- ‘o’ translation respect OCS
- ‘O’ rotation respect OCS
- ‘w’ translation respect WCS
- ‘W’ rotation respect WCS
- ‘v’ translation respect VCS
- ‘V’ rotation respect VCS (with the direction of the rotation axis same of the VCS and pass through the Origin of the VCS).
I ask you some help. I can’t do it and maybe you can provide me some suggestions.
Thank you everyone