OpenGl for SiS

I’m not very good with computers and stuff, so I looked in the site but I think they don’t have SiS support, so does anyone knows if they have or something else I have to do to make OpenGl runs in my computer?

I think that SIS only has some limited OpenGL support. If real time 3D graphics is important should you buy a better video card.

You know, I got the same problem. I’m gonna tell yoy this, You want OpenGL, get youselt a “GeForce3”, because sometimes it seems that SiS doesn’t explode only because some higher power from heavens keeps it working. This thing stinks even more than you think. Believe me, I got SiS for three years already and I had enough of this. I am getting a new computer in a month and so should you. If you want to find the OpenGL driver for SiS, they should make a mivie about it and call it “Mission Impossible 3” With the best wishes, Kolbasa.

You know, I got the same problem. I’m gonna tell you this, you want OpenGL, get yourself a “GeForce3”, because sometimes it seems that SiS doesn’t explode only because some higher power from heavens keeps it working. This thing stinks even more than you think. Believe me, I got SiS for three years already and I had enough of this. I am getting a new computer in a month and so should you. If you want to find the OpenGL driver for SiS, they should make a movie about that and call it “Mission Impossible 3” With the best wishes, Kolbasa.

Sorry I sent you two messages, one of them was full of mistakes that I wantde to correct, but pressed the submit button too early.

i have a SiS 620 and i can´t get the opengl setup to suport it. i also thinl i should get a new video car but my SiS 620 is integrated so how can i get a new video card for my computer??

another thing a friend of mine got a new computer and it has opengl and directX8 already on it and it´s a SiS but since it´s new maybe SiS has suport for NEW chip sets.
his computer is pentiumIII 1000 mhtz 128 ram and other cool stuff. quakeIII runs perfectly on his computer. but i think i should get a new video card but still dont know how

dose some one know if a glstup es going to gave suport for SiS???

Check out Scitech’s GLDirect utility at http://www.scitechsoft.com