OpenGL @ 60hz....again!!

Hail all! Well I’ve had this prob b 4 and I think it’s quite common, here goes. AMD 1G, Geforec 2 mx400 (nVidia 41.09), SB Live 5.1, 320mg sdram, 20g hdd on Win 2k OS sp 3. All OpenGl games default to 60hz making gaming sessions rather short (eye strain), got Rivatuner (latest ver) installed and some dodgy monitor drivers to overcome the nt kernel issue but even this doesn’t work! If anyone out there knows a working fix for the damn 60hz refresh prob, plz plz post it. Best regards to whoever reads this whether you can help us or not (coz I know I’m not alone here). Cheers and merry Xmas!

i have the same ****in problem but i just have a P3 800 mhz and a geforce 3 and Win2k and the games choose 60 Hz but i know that it can go to 85!!!

go to www.entechtaiwan.com/ps.htm
You’ll find Powerstrip app there.
It not only lets you fix refresh rates but
IF you want overclock your gpu.

have fun…

i have powerstrip but i get some times hz erroer on my screen so i be forced to restart mt pc…ihave win 2k p3 8000 mhz and gf3 ti 200…are there some other solutions?

i have the same problem but i just have a Athlon 1900+ mhz and a geforce 4600 and the games with OpenGl system choose 60 Hz but i know that it can go to 100!!!

Help