OPEN GL SUBSYSTEM FAILURE

im buying a radeon 7000 or a radeoon 8500 tonight

[This message has been edited by dr. death (edited 06-25-2003).]

u know i hate this crap.

i just tryed this again and its still crap.

This post was quite obviously from someone representing Micros~1. OpenGL has nothing to do with your problems.

who is from microsoft, ig u say me ur an idiot im a 13 year old kid.

lol

Oh, great! Now Microsuck is employing 13-year-old kids to slander OpenGL. Damn you, Micros~1!

what do people got agianst me, i wish i was employed…$$$$$. i am just a person who was pissed of that a computer worth more then u ppl would not run theese games.

You keep cross posting this same message. You even crosspost it to the thread you started with the same post. OpenGL should work, if it doesn’t you have a driver or config issue. I have XP and it works with every OpenGL thing I’ve thrown at it, including Half Life. I’ve never had an OpenGL problem. I don’t know how to give myself an OpenGL problem, it has always JUST WORKED.

You have some ancient graphics card Rage Fury or summit you could upgrade your card for less than the cost of the software you’re advocating. I’ve given better cards away than the one you could upgrade to.

Moreover you’re throwing up a URL for commercial software followed by the crack for the same software.
!!! DON’T DO THIS !!!
I don’t care about your attempt at a legal disclaimer you’re advocating a crack and merely confessing that you know it’s illegal and you have cracked the software. Despite what you think you and/or your parents could be held liable for these posts. Probably just your parents since you’re in Canada, but hopefully your Dad will hold your ass liable with the nearest paddle when he sees the summons.

Don’t post cracks or links to cracks to this forum, or any other, you’re doing nobody a favor by advocating software theft. What’s the matter with you? Someone works to solve your problem, solves it and you turn around and tell people to steal from them!

STOP IT.

[This message has been edited by dorbie (edited 06-24-2003).]

Originally posted by dr. death:
what do people got agianst me, i wish i was employed…$$$$$. i am just a person who was pissed of that a computer worth more then u ppl would not run theese games.

Uh… you have a computer with a Rage series card in it and you’re bragging about your system?

Oh, and the reason people are being so hard on you is that you continue to give BAD advice. Although personally, if my son were in technical bulletin boards posting, I’d take his Internet away.

jesus chist i dont even use the gl direct with a crack, i just re porsted another persones post, i am still just playing on another computer wich has a radeon mobility) i am waiting for the new chips that i purchassed to arrive.

is there a crack or patch for games that need OpenGL that allows them to play the game without an OpenGL card?

I just bought jedi Knight 2 for PC, and cant run it cause my video card doesnt support Open GL

Originally posted by Hero:
[b]is there a crack or patch for games that need OpenGL that allows them to play the game without an OpenGL card?

I just bought jedi Knight 2 for PC, and cant run it cause my video card doesnt support Open GL[/b]

How old is your card???

(And thanks for revisiting this post. :slight_smile: