Open GL for Windows XP, Nvidia GeForce3

I’m searching for a link or download URL for
OpenGL for Windows XP, can soembody plz help me out here thnx…

Greetz

Zepherus

Since you have a Geforce3…
www.nvidia.com

erm, can sum1 gimme the actual URL of the download for xp opengl, will it work on soldier of fortune 2 (it will wont it??)

I have the same problem, and downloading from NVIDIA didnt work.

i used to play SoF 2 and i ahd the opengl error all u do is downlaod the Detonator drivers or the newest drivers for ur video card…
Worked fine for me…SOF 2 IS GREAT! (but pretty easy to beat)
Later

I solved my problem (could not play Half life or any other modes of the game in another way than “Sofware-mod” !! so i had no opengl nor direct3d)
my drivers are all up to date (leadtek gforce4 mx440 running on wind2k) i downloaded this file :
nVidia Refresh Rate Fix MKII for Detonator 40.41
(nividia’s script modified by a programmer)
at this addresse : http://www.voodoofiles.com/7780

(it helps reshresh rates for geforces cards under windows 2000 and XP)

now half life runs smooth and fine

Features of this file

• Solves 60 Hz bug for DirectDraw, Direct3D and OpenGL
  • Lets you specify refresh rates from 60 up to 240.
  • Compatible to Detonator 40.41
  • Also works with older Detonators, since 28.32

Description
If you have a nVidia graphics card, you’ll probably know about the very common bug, that occurs together with the nVidia Detonator drivers under Windows NT/2000/XP: Normally, you can’t get a higher refresh rate than 60 Hz in the OpenGL/Direct3D modes, which makes you very blind after a while of gaming. :wink: I programmed this tool, to fix this bug, since I could not find an existing tool for this on the internet, which is compatible with the new official Detonator v28.32 drivers. There already were some tools around that supported the older Detonator versions.

it didn’t work for every one (on this forum)i don’t know why but ! but the fact is i din’t have opengl before hand and after installing this file i could play games with opengl no problem so maybe this can help u
i hope so