No opengl properties tab

I have a AOpen Geforce 4 MX 440 SE, i have downloaded the new drivers but I dont have a opengl Properties tab… I dont know what to do could anyone plz help me…

I am trying to turn off Verticle Sync but I can do that if I dont have a OpenGL properties tab

what driver version did you get the new detinator 6.x? if do this

1. right click on desktop
  2. go to settings tab
  3. go to the tab with the tab with your card on it(ex. i have a gforce 3 ti500 and it has the tab that says that)
  4. when you click on that tab to the left of the new window that opens should be a list of things that expand look for opengl. there should also be directx there also just high light opengl or expand it to get to the vertical sync.

For sure your GeForce Driver is not setup properly cos’ when clicking on the Display properties’s ADVANCED button then clicking on the GeForce properties tab, the GeForce window appears.
In the bottom left of this window, there’s a “Other Properties” button so clicking on it should popup the “other properties” window where you’d find the OpenGL tab.

Delete your graphic accelerator in the System properties then uninstall your board’s drivers and softwares.
Reboot…
At this you should be asked to insert your graphic board installation CD.
But you’ll have to read first ALL installation notes, especialy the INSTALLATION and the CONFLICTS sections.
FOllow the online instructions…

For sure your GeForce Driver is not setup properly cos’ when clicking on the Display properties’s ADVANCED button then clicking on the GeForce properties tab, the GeForce window appears.
In the bottom left of this window, there’s a “Other Properties” button so clicking on it should popup the “other properties” window where you’d find the OpenGL tab.

If you still don’t find the OpenGL tab :

Delete your graphic accelerator in the System properties then uninstall your board’s drivers and softwares.
Reboot…
At this you should be asked to insert your graphic board installation CD.
But you’ll have to read first ALL installation notes, especialy the INSTALLATION and the CONFLICTS sections.
FOllow the online instructions…

Originally posted by Sandman:
I have a AOpen Geforce 4 MX 440 SE, i have downloaded the new drivers but I dont have a opengl Properties tab… I dont know what to do could anyone plz help me…

Max Le Fou is right !

if you are still stuck try this : http://www.nvidia.com/content/drivers/drivers.asp

and for game related troubleshouting : http://www.daytonsmisc.com/geforce.htm