Need information How to Work 3D Design

Hello Everyone I Just Want To Know That I am Running Website In Which I Gave All type of News To users Reagrding Science And Technology I Just Want To Know That How Khronos Work For Website They Are Providing 3D Design Service I want To Know How It Works.

Hello @yaman

Khronos provides a variety of tools and criteria, like WebGL and Vulkan, that allow for high-performance 3D visuals to be displayed directly in web browsers. Use these technologies allows you to improve your website with active 3D models and visualizations, increasing user engagement and offering a more immersive experience.

One of their key contributions is the glTF (GL Transmission Format), which is a standard file format for three-dimensional scenes and models. glTF is efficient for the transmission and loading of 3D scenes and models by applications because it minimizes both the size of 3D assets and the runtime processing needed to unpack and use those assets. Khronos also has initiatives like the 3D Commerce Working Group, which aims to establish standards and guidelines for the creation and use of 3D content in e-commerce. This includes extending the glTF format, creating authoring guidelines, and certifying viewers to ensure consistent display of 3D products across various platforms.

1 Like

This sounds amazing, Thanks for sharing these insights mate. :innocent: