money for help w/ an intro OpenGL class

I am currently a student and for someone reason chose to take an intro class in openGL… I am failing it miserable and need to do a really good final project of a rubix cube. Is there any possible way you could help me do this? Money will be involved if you can help out. I use project builder on a Mac OSX

James

You are using a Mac? No wonder you are failing the course.

I will develop something for you in RedHat Linux or Windows if you want.
I am at maxux@hotmail.com

next time, Think before buying a computer!!

You could always look here: http://developer.apple.com/samplecode/Sample_Code/Graphics_3D/CubePuzzle.htm

Of course, you should actually learn the concepts behind the code, not just copy it.

Stop asking us to do your work for you, moron. This is the third time you’ve posted here asking us to cheat in your class for you. You suck. Go away.

Maxux: obviously, if you were anything near a professional programmer/engineer, you would know that the platform you code on has NOTHING to do with your ability to achieve a certain task. Maxux…next time think before being a prick…it just makes you look stupid…

jlwgreg: what is the point of going to school if you’re not going to learn these things on your own? If you’re serious about 3D programming, then it’s essential you do this for yourself. Otherwise, you’ll be a newb forever. *** OpenGL isn’t for the weak-hearted, the thick-headed, or the half-assed ***

However, it’s not in my ability to turn down such an offer. If it’s that important to you, I will do this for $200, not a cent less. =D mattbbangin@yahoo.com

Otherwise, you’ll be a newb forever. *** OpenGL isn’t for the weak-hearted, the thick-headed, or the half-assed ***
However, it’s not in my ability to turn down such an offer. If it’s that important to you, I will do this for $200, not a cent less. =D mattbbangin@yahoo.com[/b]

Idiot, only a mac-using moron like you would be stupid enough to think of OpenGL as “not for the weak hearted”. OpenGL’s whole purpose is to make graphics programming easier.

Programming on a mac is POINTLESS. They are slow, awkward and unstable (contrary to apple’s fraudulent BEEP BEEP BEEP false advertisements). Even if, by some miracle, you did manage to come up with something useful on your mac, nobody would use it because there aren’t enough people out there who use macs.

Why don’t you shut your trap and stop spewing nonsense.

(PS: What did you plan to do for this guy? Download a sample program off the web and sell it to him for $200?)

I notice there’s a mod on the advanced board these days – any chance of getting one here?

Originally posted by bye bye apple :-D:
[b] Idiot, only a mac-using moron like you would be stupid enough to think of OpenGL as “not for the weak hearted”. OpenGL’s whole purpose is to make graphics programming easier.

Programming on a mac is POINTLESS. They are slow, awkward and unstable (contrary to apple’s fraudulent BEEP BEEP BEEP false advertisements). Even if, by some miracle, you did manage to come up with something useful on your mac, nobody would use it because there aren’t enough people out there who use macs.

Why don’t you shut your trap and stop spewing nonsense.

(PS: What did you plan to do for this guy? Download a sample program off the web and sell it to him for $200?)[/b]

Just out of curiosity, which part of a Mac is slow? You’re not really satisfied with the G5 or G4 benchmarks? Hell, even the G3s can run at 1 Ghz… which part of that is slow?

To that same point, which part of programming on a Mac is awkward? I’m of course taking for granted that you understand that Mac OSX is BSD (thats UNIX, its an operating system that you might want to look in to if you plan on doing any real programming) and happens to ship with GCC(a compiler… thats what programmers use to help them write programs, am I going too fast for you?), et al. If programming in UNIX is wrong, then I (and hundreds of thousands of other people around the world) don’t want to be right.

And, as for the unstable comment, I say again… UNIX. We’ll leave your Windows machine up along side my Panther machine and see who has to reboot first.

Lastly, to the point that no one uses Macs… ever watch The Screen Savers? Its a show on TV that technical people watch, you’ve probably never seen it. Anyway, guess what Leo’s default machine is? You get one guess, but to make it easy, you can’t guess Windows or Linux (props to Linux though).

cheers!

Right on. From now on it’s my duty to be the anti-troll.

This topic was automatically closed 183 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.