Mohaa and opengl problem

i’ve recently bought mohaa and i have a problem.whenever i start the game the screen shakes left to right!!!i tried everything and i still cant get it to work!!the same thing happens to other games that run with opengl like quake3 and return to castle wolfeinstein!!!
PLZ SOMEONE HELP ME!!!

Originally posted by Mastermind:
i’ve recently bought mohaa and i have a problem.whenever i start the game the screen shakes left to right!!!i tried everything and i still cant get it to work!!the same thing happens to other games that run with opengl like quake3 and return to castle wolfeinstein!!!
PLZ SOMEONE HELP ME!!!

Hi Mastermind
Like you i could not get rtcw to work it appears that all the games you have will not
work or run on NTFS on WINXP HOME EDITION but they do work on FAT32 on WINXP HOME so heres what to do:------
REFORMAT your hard drive { I know what your saying] PARTION IT HALF NTFS FOR WINXP AND HALF FAT 32 INSTALL RTCW MOHAA QUAKE3 on the FAT 32 HALF i left my original video drivers installed I have a GEFORCE 2 400/mx/mx when I installed the latest Nvidia driver my DVD-ROM would not show any movies it,s ok now
So the bottom line is try this fix it worked for me man hope it works for u
let me know if it worked
MTFBWY
RED5

Originally posted by red5:
[b] Hi Mastermind
Like you i could not get rtcw to work it appears that all the games you have will not
work or run on NTFS on WINXP HOME EDITION but they do work on FAT32 on WINXP HOME so heres what to do:------
REFORMAT your hard drive { I know what your saying] PARTION IT HALF NTFS FOR WINXP AND HALF FAT 32 INSTALL RTCW MOHAA QUAKE3 on the FAT 32 HALF i left my original video drivers installed I have a GEFORCE 2 400/mx/mx when I installed the latest Nvidia driver my DVD-ROM would not show any movies it,s ok now
So the bottom line is try this fix it worked for me man hope it works for u
let me know if it worked
MTFBWY
RED5

[/b]

Wow. You really are serious about giving out this HORRIBLE advice, aren’t you?

(The reinstall was probably what actually solved your problem.)

Mastermind, what are your system specs? Especially video card and driver version?