Mising GL extensions error

When im opening the game, it says Missing GL extensions error, please update your GL Drivers. My Device driver is updated, but my OpenGL driver is 1.1 version. I don’t know anything about tha drivers so does anybody can help me:confused:

You must know the maker of your computer’s graphics adapter (for PC - AMD, Nvidia, Intel or smth). You can to download driver from makers internet site, install it and it may be enough. If you have mobile device (Android or another), you must visit it’s maker’s site and find information about OpenGL support on this device. Or inform us about what the device you own :slight_smile:

Problem is on PC. My Ghraphics adapter AMD Radeon X1600 Series. I went to the AMD page, downloaded the program and it said that i have the lastest driver. Pictures Of Error And Drivers. Is this what you need to see? [ATTACH=CONFIG]800[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]799[/ATTACH]

Your GPU/graphics adapter is pretty old – circa 2005:

Chances are the game you are trying to run wants a GPU that supports newer OpenGL versions and/or extensions. However, that the game doesn’t tell you any specifics (which version or extension does it want?) definitely isn’t helpful. I’d check the documentation on the game and see what it says about GPU requirements.

But the thing is, that everything was okay before I reinstalled windows. I reinstalled them beacouse they had Dll virus or smt but this is not the prob. So maybe I did something bad when I reinstalled them or somethin? I don’t know alot about the Graphics/Cards/Drivers

Yeah, I know! Isn’t Windows awesome?!

You just need to reboot one more time. That’s the standard advice, right? (Only kidding! :D)

So maybe I did something bad when I reinstalled them or somethin? I don’t know alot about the Graphics/Cards/Drivers

Ok, well that’s good. So you know it’s possible, with that game and with your current GPU. You just need to figure out what vendor GL driver’s going to give you what you want on that card. Any way you can figure out in hindsight what version you had installed before? If not, look for the latest AMD driver which supports your GPU and go for that.

This topic was automatically closed 183 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.