Memory Leaks

Just took the 46 revision but it’s still not working. :cry:
I don’t know well sourceforge but is it possible to be notified by email when a change is commited on the SVN ?

Concerning my problems. I think it’s linked to the problem I had here :
https://collada.org/public_forum/viewto … d566bc9ab4

When I debug, the objects’s attributes values ares good but the Get() function on some attribute didn’t function. It seems that there is a shift.

No idea where it comes from.

jairbubbles,
at first I had no idea what could be wrong. But I get it now since a coworker of mine had a very similar problem just the other day. You are linking against old libs. (you are working on windows right? if not disregard the rest cause I am wrong).

The latest svn versions have moved the output folder of the static libs. We did this so that vc7 and vc8 libraries don’t overwrite eachother. The new output location is [lib or lib-dbg]/[vc7 or vc8]/1.4 . If you updated from svn and rebuilt the DOM but didn’t change the library location for your project you will get errors like the ones you are seeing.

Please delete the old lib/1.4 and lib-dbg/1.4 folders to avoid more problems in the future.

I added a note about this in the relnotes_e document but nobody (including myself) ever reads documentation. I feel this will be an issue for many people when we release the new version. Besides putting stuff in documentation how else can we inform people of this change?

-Andy

snif

I had faith in your post but it’s not that :frowning: , I’ve already noticec the directory changes.

The pb are exactly the same as my previous one (hte other post). If I change the order of declaration in the .h files, it’s working.

… :?

I found a solution to my particular problem and it’s really cool now. No more memory leaks !!