I have found this in the header of OpenCL.
Can anyone explain me exactly how to use this ?
I don’t have found any define for CL_PROGRAM_STRING_DEBUG_INFO and CL_PROGRAM_STRING_BEGIN and my code doesn’t compile with these macros.
/* Macro to facilitate debugging
- Place CL_PROGRAM_STRING_DEBUG_INFO on the line before the first line of your source.
- The first line ends with: CL_PROGRAM_STRING_BEGIN "
- Each line thereafter of OpenCL C source must end with:
- The last line ends in ";
- const char *my_program = CL_PROGRAM_STRING_BEGIN "\
- kernel void foo( int a, float * b )
// my comment
*b[ get_global_id(0)] = a;
- This should correctly set up the line, (column) and file information for your source
- string so you can do source level debugging.