is there any resource about progressive meshes

I sent you an email to the address you provide in your profile. I was just telling you to email me to the address I used to email you because I did not get it in my hotmail account.

Anyways, if you did not get it, let me know and give me an email address that works.

Originally posted by ruixp:
[b]ok,do u recieve it?

[/b]

o,my god,i did not recieve your email too,
can post your email address here?

Originally posted by mancha:
[b]I sent you an email to the address you provide in your profile. I was just telling you to email me to the address I used to email you because I did not get it in my hotmail account.

Anyways, if you did not get it, let me know and give me an email address that works.

[/b]

hi, mancha
i recieved your email,and i have send my programe to u,thans for your ardor

[b]I sent you an email to the address you provide in your profile. I was just telling you to email me to the address I used to email you because I did not get it in my hotmail account.

[/b][/QUOTE]

hi
your function:
inline double GetHeight ( int x, int y ){return HeightMap[ (x<<FIELD_SHIFT) + y + x ];}
i think it should be

inline double GetHeight ( int x, int y ){return HeightMap[ (x<<FIELD_SHIFT) + y ];}
~~~
do you think so ,but i still can’t find the problem

Originally posted by mancha:

[/b]