Is there a command that I can use that tells the OpenGL to stop applying rotations?

It seemed advanced enough to me. You guys should lighten up a little. Some of you guys really like slamming people who just want to learn how to program. And now this guy tells me I am too stupid to even know where to post my question. Maybe there should be a retard forum just for my questions.

Originally posted by rgpc:
[b]Here’s one

f

Please post your questions on the basic forum where they belong.

[/b]

He didn’t say you were stupid. He politely asked you to post beginners’ questions, which this certainly is, in the Beginners’ Forum. These forums are unmoderated, therefore, it is up to the members to tell someone when they break the rules.

Also, bumping your post every hour is not acceptable on any board I have ever seen. It’s just plain rude. Imagine if everyone did that. You’d have to start bumping the post every half hour, then every 15 minutes, then constantly just to keep it from going off the first page.

yeah,
great guys,
i usually post my querries in begineers forum,today out of curosity i just entered ur forum.
what rubbish u people are all talking abt.
do remember that knowledge shared is knowledge doubled.

regards to u all great guys
prashant

hey Big Gurus,
why r u not replying to my post??

Originally posted by prashantgp:
hey Big Gurus,
why r u not replying to my post??

do that buddys???

What post?

Originally posted by prashantgp:
[b]yeah,
great guys,
i usually post my querries in begineers forum,today out of curosity i just entered ur forum.
what rubbish u people are all talking abt.
do remember that knowledge shared is knowledge doubled.

regards to u all great guys
prashant

[/b]

Grow up and get off twit.

hahahahaa, this was the funniest topic I have ever seen in this board history …

eventhough, it is useless but it made me laugh … thanx all